This past week I “launched” iMoveU. Mother’s Day was more of a symbolic launch with family and friends. Tuesday I hosted a Happier Hour with some amazing women where I talked a little bit about the free bootcamps I’ll be hosting over the summer.
I’m really excited about this new journey. But I’m sick and tired of just talking about it.
So- let’s move.
iMoveU Summer kick-off bootcamps:
- Tuesday, May 20, 5:45 -6:45 a.m.
- Thursday, May 22, 5:45-6:45 a.m.
Location: My backyard (if you need my address- send me a note) I may have a Google Hangout option for Thursday if anyone is interested in joining remotely.
Cost: FREE- JUST FILL OUT THIS FORM
Bring: We will be exercising outside, so dress appropriately and bring a large towel or mat and water. If it is pouring down rain or there is lightning, I’ll reschedule. Bring a notebook and pen for the presentation portion. I’ll be delivering the same workout for both kick-off sessions. Come to one or come to both. Bring a friend. Bring your green hat. I don’t care- just come.
- 30 minutes of exercise (P90x3 Isometrics)
- 20 minute presentation on The Gift of Time (based on the books The Slight Edge, Off Balance, and Steal Like an Artist)
- 10 minute reflection/discussion/goal setting
- Bring cash if you want to purchase any of the food/juice options
iMoveU: Be Brave. Be Better. BE HAPPY.